2018 registration and track rules meeting will be held on February 20 at 6:30pm at the Stoney Point Sportsman’s Club.
Bring a completed Registration form to expedite the registration process. Registration Form
Season registration is $60 . After April 15, registration is $100
Registration form available on website. Please complete the form and bring to the meeting
Season parking pit spots remain $25 .
Rules for 2018 include:
– 2016 AKRA engine rules will be used for the 2018 season. NO porting allowed – presenting a working driver scanner to tech weekly.
- adult box stock replaced with Claimer Box Stock – $500 claim rule using 2016 AKRA rules Flywheel, cam, carb included in the engine (not pipe, clutch, top plate, pump, ). Ages lowered to 13 and up – 375 lb
- Sportsman (stock appearing) replaced with Sportsman Mod – added 2 cycle
- Rookie Red class added – New drivers and drivers advancing from the Starter class will participate in this class. no season points for this class. Track Discretion to advance in the Red Plate Championship class.
- Preseason Tech – at test and tune have a tech inspection for safety at seasons start. Complete checklist and submit at pre-season tech
- Test and tunes can be announced on the website if the weather is good before May
2018 Dirt series calendar is posted in Calendar
2018 Competition handbook is posted in Track Rules