2018 registration and track rules meeting will be held on February 20 at 6:30pm at the Stoney Point Sportsman’s Club.
Bring a completed Registration form to expedite the registration process. Registration Form
Season registration is $60 . After April 15, registration is $100
Registration form available on website. Please complete the form and bring to the meeting
Season parking pit spots remain $25 .
Rules for 2018 include:
– 2016 AKRA engine rules will be used for the 2018 season. NO porting allowed – presenting a working driver scanner to tech weekly.
- adult box stock replaced with Claimer Box Stock – $500 claim rule using 2016 AKRA rules Flywheel, cam, carb included in the engine (not pipe, clutch, top plate, pump, ). Ages lowered to 13 and up – 375 lb
- Sportsman (stock appearing) replaced with Sportsman Mod – added 2 cycle
- Rookie Red class added – New drivers and drivers advancing from the Starter class will participate in this class. no season points for this class. Track Discretion to advance in the Red Plate Championship class.
- Preseason Tech – at test and tune have a tech inspection for safety at seasons start. Complete checklist and submit at pre-season tech
- Test and tunes can be announced on the website if the weather is good before May
2018 Dirt series calendar is posted in Calendar
2018-Kart-Competition-HandbookV1.7 is posted in Track Rules